East Coast Tae Kwon Do is a non-profit organization. Here is a listing of charities activities and the organizations that ECTKD and our students has worked with and supported since 2010.
Students testing for ranks of Green Belt and higher are required to complete 2 or more hours of community service.
- ECTKD Annual Fitness for Food Fundraiser for – Caring Hands Outreach Center
- Car wash fundraiser with Mister Hot Shine – SEP Dollars for Schollars
- JDRF Fundraiser Kickin’ It to Diabetes for member Hudson Ewing
- Participated in Iron Glut 2014 a 6 hour bike ride to benefit for Children’s Cancer Connection
- Care for Camps: collecting needed items for the homeless throughout Des Moines
- CelebrAsian, Erick Cavan worked to organize the martial arts demostrations in 2016 and assisted the organization in 2017.
- Birthday for Ava
- Red Kettle Collection for The Salvation Army with Gauge Beirman & family
- Meals From the Heartland with Addison Klopfenstein