hop over to here East Coast Tae Kwon Do is a non-profit organization. Here is a listing of charities activities and the organizations that ECTKD and our students has worked with and supported since 2010.
https://www.cdl-france.com/8186-dtf88237-site-de-rencontre-sans-lendemain-avis.html Students testing for ranks of Green Belt and higher are required to complete 2 or more hours of community service.
- ECTKD Annual Fitness for Food Fundraiser for – Caring Hands Outreach Center
- Car wash fundraiser with Mister Hot Shine – SEP Dollars for Schollars
- JDRF Fundraiser Kickin’ It to Diabetes for member Hudson Ewing
- Participated in Iron Glut 2014 a 6 hour bike ride to benefit for Children’s Cancer Connection
- Care for Camps: collecting needed items for the homeless throughout Des Moines
- CelebrAsian, Erick Cavan worked to organize the martial arts demostrations in 2016 and assisted the organization in 2017.
- Birthday for Ava
- Red Kettle Collection for The Salvation Army with Gauge Beirman & family
- Meals From the Heartland with Addison Klopfenstein